There is unlimited way for you to decorate a house using purple color. For purple home décor, you can try different shades of it from soft to darker colors. Purple color itself has been used since years ago and some people also associated this color with royalty.
No wonder people who want to have luxury feeling inside their house, prefer this color especially deep shade of purple while softer color represent more soothing feeling. Playing with purple to design the room can’t be said easy, here is step by step how toucan do it. How to Do Purple Home Décor Step by Step.
5. Home office with purple looks amazing! Decorate home office with purple home décor accessories often associated with stature,wealth, as well as nobility. That’s why; you can consider using furnishings, desk, and desk supplies with purple accents. Furthermore, purple in office lighting and window treatments can give you relaxing feeling plus boost your creativity, so why not try it!
4. Don’t and do when choose the furniture. Not all furniture will work well when the room has purple paint color. If the wall has dark shade of purple then purple home décor items which match with it should be brighter, meaning that you need to avoid darker colored furniture that can cause the room appear smaller. And even, it is better to use white furniture to help brighten the room.
3. Combine purple with metals. The best idea to improve purple home décor accents is by combine the color with metals. To effectively pair the purple with metals you can choose silver, gold, and bronze. But take a note that you should also wisely choose the metal shades. For example, if you choose to combine purple with gold metals then do not pick a metal that too yellow if you do not want it appear really clash with purple. The solution is to use brown gold instead.
2. Purple can be used not only for girls!Who’s said that purple can be used only for a young girl’s room?It can be used for women and men rooms, for example dark purples and blue violets are great for men. You can pair pale lilac sheets with chocolate brown bedspread which going to look so perfect for a man. If you have an apartment then you can pick this idea especially if you are tired to seethe same thing again and again!
1. Choose the shades wisely. Different shades of purple show different meaning; therefore you need to choose wisely what kind of feeling you want to build inside the rooms using purple home décor colors. Meaning that if you choose the color right then they can bring you warm and cool feeling at the same time. Dark purple means luxury while pale purple means order and peace.
For example, gray and pale purple give the room a calm feeling and these colors ideal for kid’s room, not to mention this color works so well with blue or pink that most girls like to pick. For bathroom, you can use lilac while for kitchen it is recommended to give slightly darker shade. Other than that, darker shade of purple have this welcoming feeling and thus very enjoyable to be used in luxury living room. And purple home décor for living room should be used naturally.
Conclusion of Purple Home Décor Ideas. Purple colors match with any theme, whether you want to incorporate Victorian theme to modern theme, you can always put and mixing purple shades into them. It also believed that purple has healing power and thus you can try to use it in elderly rooms or people that often stressful and want to take a rest inside retreat areas. For interior design, you can bring purple into many areas that you feel safe by place rugs, fabrics, or install wall artwork. Anyway, aside interior area, you can also use purple to design exterior part of a house.
And this is important if you want to give a nice first impression for the guests. For example, you can install purple door to show them that your house is prosperous. To match the door, around the front entry, add a matching window trims or shutters. Some people also love to paint exterior wall with soft or darker purple home décor, so you can also try it to give a powerful aura. As the last tips, when you want to use purple as the main color of your house, you should consider where you want to place it because purple can’t be used as a domain color floral areas.
Purple shade in entrance hallway is fine, but when you want to use it for your kitchen,it is better to limit the color since purple doesn’t look so good with foods. Keep that in your mind. That’s all for purple home décor ideas, you can try to mix it or experiment with it using different ways, have fun!That’s it, Since you’re still watching, comment this video, like it or share it with everyone on your social circle. See you again next time sometimes in the future and press subscribe button to upgrade this new channel to a new level. Thanks for watching.